Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby update

Well Mercedes had babies on the 30th, and that's when I counted 3 brokens 1 solid. Turns on there was one hiding in the box I didn't count so that brings up the total to 4 brokens, 1 solid. I'm guessing broken black, 2 broken blues, and a broken chocolate? As well as the solid is a black. Anyone of those brokens can be a broken otter, it's very hard to tell right now.

So this starts the Countdown to Rendezvous, and Au Contraire Babies in hopefully 1 weeks time. Can you say otters otters and more otters? (Oh and chocolate and lilac?).

Noirette's litter is doing great, are first draft for what is staying here is complete, from the looks of it right now we will be holding on to the black doe, and a black buck. Meaning a black buck will be available, and the conundrum of the chocolate otter doe, I received 6 e-mails in one day alone regarding this doe, amongst countless others I quite simply have no idea what to do about her yet.

The Argente Brun Baby, is well, and very very adorable. Pictures have been posted on my facebook, and for those who can't see them there I'll post them later on my website. He is quite the looker, and has this cute white streak on his forehead already.

No comments: