Monday, January 25, 2010

What else do you do at 12:23 in the morning besides blog?

Ha, well the Brun baby is doing great. Noirette's litter is doing amazing (they are so cute). Not much else on the baby front, besides I'm positive Au Contraire took as well as Mercedes, I suck at palpating but I think I may have felt something. I'm not sure about Rendezvous yet...

Besides that, today was another one of the cage cleaning days such fun! I also rearranged a bit and I know how a grand total of 6 30X24 cages in the rabbitry after digging two out of the snow. So know I have a couple of very happy does who are due soon. On that note, I counted my empty cages inside the rabbitry and there are currently 12 open holes (holy moleee). Then curious I counted the cages not in the rabbitry, and I have 6 out behind the bike shed, then by chance I stuck my head in the bike shed a low and behold, 5 more cages giving me a grand total of 23 open holes. How did that happen? You may be wondering how many holes are in use right now...the answer would be 27. For a grand total of 50 holes. That is a long ways off from the 4 I started with 7 years ago.

Now that I've completely exhausted myself through that strenuous math I have a bed calling my name.

No comments: