Friday, February 12, 2010

Bunny shuffle!

I have hay and shavings in places hay and shavings should not be. I sat in a bin full of loose hay while trying to get two dividers out.

I did some re-organizing in the rabbitry today. I took out 2 dividers and now instead of four empty 18x24 cages I have two 36X24. Prima Donna and her kit are in one, and Scarlett is in the other. Which gave me two 30X24 cages open, so I stuck Au Contraire in one, and Sundown in the other, which in turn gave me two 24X24 cages free, so Epiphany and Elvis were put into those ones. For some reason another 24X24 was not in use so I put Miss Ren in to it.

In other news, the babies are all doing well. There is one in particular in Mercedes litter that really catches my eye. I'm getting a new Mini Rex buck tomorrow ! and on Sundown Boston is coming home, so no doubt over the next few days there will be lots of pictures.

No comments: