Friday, March 11, 2011

pricing.

Pricing is really person specific. This is how I price my rabbits.

Pets $45.00 even
I price pets in this range because I dislike doing pet sales. I have received a lot of e-mails from people who are indecisive and flakey in the past. Pricing them in a higher price range tends to weed out those people are are impulse buyers and flakes.

Brood- I don't believe in "Brood" quality. If it is not something I would show, why would I want to breed it? It's like taking a step backwards. Sure it can produce better, but guess what the kits they produce will produce throwbacks to their "brood" parents.

Prospective show rabbits. These are rabbits I have deemed show-able but have not been shown. they're usually priced between $50.00 and $75.00

Show Rabbits. These are rabbits who are show quality and have done well in shows. They're $80.00+

All prices reflect my personal opinion of the rabbit. If you don't agree no one is forcing you to buy the rabbit.

No comments: