Friday, March 11, 2011

Litter news and other things.

So I'm excited I gave out 6 nest boxes last night to does due on the 12th and 14th

This morning 5/6 had made nests, pulled fur, and then hoarded all their toys into the boxes.
Ohhhh the anticipation of new babies !

Some of you may not know this but I am an avid music fan with tastes ranging from folk to thrash metal, although I hate rap. Can't stand it enough said. So you can assume I also play an instrument or two.

Correct, but what does this have to do with rabbits?

One of the instruments I play is acoustic guitar, I have it hanging up just above my desk in my bedroom (on a cool treble clef guitar hanger). Well Elvis seems to have taken to her name quite well and has taken a fancy to my guitar. She discovered digging on the strings produced sound, and apparently she liked what she heard because now she'll do whatever she can to play my guitar.

Another instrument I play, and this one is my all time favourite is my Irish Wooden Flute. No I'm not going to tell you a rabbit discovered how it works. I'm going to warn you, if you have baby bunnies running around on your bed, do not sit on your bed to practice the flute. My flute is made out of Maple, which is wood (as the name suggests). Bunnies like wood. So in they end they will want to eat it. Now babies are really fast and have no boundaries yet. So they will literally climb up your body to get the wood. And if you move they will jump off the bed and follow you around trying to climb up your legs. It's actually terrifying be mauled my 3 little babies.

No comments: