Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This blog is completely random, and will probably have nothing to do with rabbits. So here is a pciture just because this is my rabbitry blog and every post should have at least something with or about a rabbit in them: So here is a picture of a kit from one of my current litters (that you people don't know about because it's a biiiiiig secret litter)
So what is this post about? MUSIC one of my other loves besides writing stories, and raising rabbits. So music I'll start by saying I have a diverse amount of genres I like from folk, to Heavy Metal, I am a huge fan of classical music and I happen to play two different types of flute (Concert and Irish Wooden Flute). Any how I like what I like, but earlier in the day a friend of mine introduced me to a band that I would have completely ignored if they weren't around. I'm really a polite person, so I have trouble saying no to things. Anyhow they said it was this great new age band. First thought was along the lines of hippies doing yoga, and Enya. Not that I have anything against hippies doing yoga (I do yoga...) I just have a full library of yoga music at the moment. Anyways I gave it a listen and I was certainly surprised. It was great ! It wasn't the typical new age stuff, but it wasn't really anything else either. It was strangely unique and well now I want to buy their CD's.

So the moral of this post is, you shouldn't assume anything.

No comments: