Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Baxter spring show April 12th will be my first show this year and lucky for me I'll have a couple of older jr and young sr Mini Rex and Jersey Wooly ready by then and a Doe and Litter!!! (If Ice Baby has at least three kits) so for spring shows my show team will consist mainly of:

Mini Rex:
DevonGlen's Ace (black otter sr buck)
DevonGlen's Ilfracombe (blue/fawn tri sr buck)
DevonGlen's Brom (black sr buck)
DevonGlen's The Flying Dutchman (lynx sr buck)
DevonGlen's North Of Forty (white sr buck)
National Velvet's Alaska (otter sr doe)
DevonGlen's Mercedes (otter jr doe)
DevonGlen's Teslin (black jr doe)

Jersey Wooly:
Oswalds Stardust (shaded sr buck)
DevonGlen's MoonShadow (shaded Jr buck)
DevonGlen's The Big Kahuna (shaded jr buck)
DevonGlen's Moonstone (solid jr buck)
DevonGlen's Hocus Pocus (solid jr buck)

In other news I sold the buck from Alaska's litter to make my grand total of rabbits sold this year : 2





Bracebridge 2006 BIS
DevonGlen's Emmet (Pictured with moi)

No comments: