Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Updates..

In the video I posted yesterday, I neglected to mention Zenith appears several times...oh and Tristyn's legs...

Any how I cleaned all the cages to day, except the ones with shavings which I did yesterday. It took me a bit (o.k. a lot) longer then usual because I kept getting distracted by the immense cuteness of the current litters. Cicada's babies are seriously to cute and I was wrong there are 5 boys and 1 girl (the blue tort) I'm keeping the Tort buck, but a black and blue are being considered... For Alaska's litter I limited myself to one being the Black otter, mainly because I already have like a billion blacks (But I love them)

I bred Ice Baby to Ice T today for a litter due on February 29th (ironic the two Ice names...)
Isn't he adorable?

No comments: