Friday, January 18, 2008

Cleaning day.

I'm supposed to be out in the rabbitry cleaning trays right now... except I'm here writing this. I've already cleaned about 10 cages so I'm just over a quarter finished. It's an unpleasant -5 degrees outside but a pleasant 7.2 degrees in the rabbitry.

I sexed Cicada's babies and I really hope I sexed them wrong because all 6 appear to be bucks, and only the 2 blacks and 1 blue appear to be harbouring the dwarf gene boo for me. I was really hoping for the blue tort to be a doe and a dwarf... :( At least the black otter from Alaska's litter is a doe. She looks to be a little show stopper, I can't wait for the spring shows!!!

The Blue Tort from Dawson's litter was sold to one of my mom's friends from work, who has two other rabbits. Lori, is going to let me show the little doe for her this spring which is great since she's turning out to be quite a showy little doe.








<---- Zenith, semi-enjoying the snow.

No comments: