Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Years

Dawson's 2 babies are way to cute! One is a blue tort doe the other is a smoke pearl buck, there was a blue point peanut :( They're very active little guys and enjoy keeping me up all night. Dawson is a really good mom.

Alaska had 3 + 2 peanuts. 2 Blacks and an extremely nice black otter. Alaska didn't pull enough fur so some of Dawson's was "borrowed" since she'd pulled enough to make herself bald (Thus living in my room)

My only Jersey Buck Stardust (Who thinks his name is rather "Girlie" is now Ziggy Stardust. after the David Bowie song.

My only otter Mini Rex Buck Ace who looked a little sketchy at first has matured into a gorgeous buck with great texture and density of his fur (not to mention his body!!!) His only fault is his head isn't as blocky as I like. I'll probably breed him with Arya who has a very nice bucky head.

I'm still debating who to breed Boston to, Baba O'Riley because they both have a chocolate and dilute gene, or to the Flying Dutchman for Lynx, Opal, and blue.

1 comment:

Jentlelops said...

Aw babies!!.... Congrats on your first jersey litter!!!

Careful... they're addictive!