Monday, December 17, 2007

Snow Days & Updates

Despite it dipping down to -20 the other night it stayed above freezing in the rabbit shed which meant no frozen bottles! Anyhow Only one of the does due this past Wednesday had babies and that was Dawson with 2 + 1 peanut. My first Jersey Wooly litter! They look to be blue tort and smoke pearl (The peanut was a blue point...boo for me) They are the noisiest babies I've ever heard and seeing as they're currently residing in my bedroom... Hopefully they're bucks.

I just finished uploading pictures from the convention onto my website (about time too) seeing as today is a snow day and I had some free time. I have a ton of does due (Starting Dec 23rd-January13) So this past weeks misses aren't to bad.
(Can't wait till spring)

Devon

No comments: