Saturday, February 23, 2008

Attack of the Whites!!!!

As much as I like Whites and their great qualities for show (I.E not worrying about scattered white hairs, mismatched toenails, or wrong under colour) I don't intend on having a rabbitry full of them since they just don't sell, and unfortunately at auctions they usually end up being sold for meat. As it turns out almost all of my Mini Rex have the REW gene for certain (Especially Baba O'Riley and Sundown) and I just had a pure white litter born from Boston (by Baba) and one white in Smoke Baby's litter (by Baba) and the one thing Smoke Baby and Boston have in Common is their mother Sundown.
_________________________________________________________
I sold another buck! this one a blue from Cicada's litter. I still have all my big, ugly(not really), very friendly Mini Rex bucks that need to be sold fast, since I'm completely out of cage space and am going to be needing to separate some litters soon.

I'm planning on going to more Spring shows this year, instead of just Baxter Schomberg and Powassan. I'm planning on attending Elmira, Brooklin and Vandorf.

JNL's Ginger Snapp (First Mini Rex) National Velvets Zorro & Myself from 5 years ago.

No comments: