Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I added a new page to my website, Videos which are videos I have created featuring my rabbits I thought it be fun so you can actually see some of the rabbits instead of just a picture. Also I decided to keep Teslin mainly because she is drop dead gorgeous!!! Her fur is simply amazing although she is a tad bigger then her sister Mercedes who is another stunner (I'm definitely going to repeat this breeding!!!)

By the looks of it I'm going to have some simply stunning animals ready for convention. Lori will be traveling to convention with us this year as well. (Lori if your reading this I'm signing you up to the DRCBA and ARBA)

Bala's one baby is a siamese sable, even though it's a buck I'm still going to keep him. Smoke Baby's litter looks to be, 2 bucks and a doe (one blue is a doe) Bostons are 2 bucks and a doe as well. Looks to be a theme this year.

No comments: