Friday, March 5, 2010

When I breed to rabbits together, I don't do it for the purpose of selling babies and making money. I do it to improve my own herd which means I get first pick. Because they just happen to belong to me I don't have to sell any in the litter at all. I cannot stand when someone gets angry at me because I will not sell a baby to them. I'm not being mean, by not letting them have it I'm just doing what I intended the litter to be for in the first place. My personal use. First pick does not mean I am only keeping one, it means I get to choose whatever ones I want to keep, and if there are any left over those will be the ones I sell, if you don't like the ones I'm selling it is not my fault feel free to go elsewhere.

I keep the best and sell the rest, and sometimes I'll keep an entire litter it's why I don't have a waiting list. I recommend people to other breeders instead of making them wait.

No comments: