Tuesday, December 30, 2008

a new layout...sorta.

New colours (well a couple), and a new banner in a bright modern-retro style. In case you're wondering what the words on the banner are, they are lyrics to the song Drastic Measures by Sarah Slean, a really nice song that I'm addicted too.

It's confirmed I am going to the Jersey Wooly Nationals, AND the Ohio State RBA Convention Woot. Three shows one weekend 0.o the only downside is my non-rabbit liking sister is coming just 'cause she wants to go to the U.S. Of A. Hmm I predict an eight hour car ride with several, "ahh they're so annoying" and "Ugh I swear I'm allergic to rabbits" and once we get there... "This is sooooo BORING" and "Can't we go somewhere else..perhaps a mall?" Way to ruin my trip Morgan, at least Tristyn only complains about being hungry. I on the other hand, complain about everything else, even when there is nothing to complain about...I will find something bwahahahaha.

No comments: