Monday, December 29, 2008

Mini Rex anyone?

All Mini Rex are now $25.00 each. They really do need to go (Except Tristyn's)

Starshine hasn't had babies yet *insert stressed out scream here*
Pirelli escaped from his cage last night, and caused me a mild heart attack when he met me at the door of the rabbitry this morning. (Nothing like a 2.5lb ball of white fluff charging at you first thing in the morning) It wasn't in an agressive way, just in an I want you to play with me and no one else way.
Cicada's babies are still freaking adorable.

I am going to be attending the Jersey Wooly Nationals in Ohio in May (Bwahahaha yes Mother, you are too, someone has to drive me.)

...I just realised, I need more nest boxes. Only two out of my 4 are currently useable in winter (One is HUGE, was for English Spots. So I'm wary of babies getting seperated, the other has a half by half wire bottom too drafty for winter and I don't have any wood to use as a bottom... Note to self *You have till January 12th*

No comments: