Saturday, December 20, 2008

Looong time no talk...

Okay so here's the dish.

  • I have like a billion does bred all due in January (What an amazing time for first timers!)
  • I'm having an impossible time trying to sell some of my older Jersey's mainly because I'll go pull them out of their cage and decide: "Why would I want to sell this? I mean this is something I would buy."
  • I've decided to donate a couple of my super nice Mini Rex to Tristyn because mainly I'm to attached to them and really don't want to sell them
  • I'm currently looking to by a super nice buck or doe that isn't related heavily to the ones I already have.
  • Having 4 (yes 4!) rabbits in your room is seriously annoying especially when they war with their water bottles at 2am, all 4 or them at the same time.
  • I'm planning on attending the Jersey Wooly nationals in Ohio next year in May is it?
  • Murphy's Law hates me. The super gorgeous black otter doe from Cicada is now only a pet due to a minor disqualification
  • Stall dry is amazing
  • Valhalla is still a very amusing tiny ball of 'tude
  • Bucky Kentucky is a very sweet but vocal little buck, he has an opinion for everything.
  • Ice T is addicted to listening to the Dock (a radio station) and becomes rather glum when I don't have it on.
  • Starshine still believes she is queen of the world.
okay that's all for now (I hope)

Devon M Ward

No comments: