Sunday, January 15, 2012

Well I just started a new full time job and yet I somehow still have more than enough time for my 30 rabbits, dog and a social life. I can actually afford those 30 rabbits, a dog, and a social life now. A new job or baby  I find is one of the worst reason to give up an animal. If you don't have a job you can't afford owning an animal and just image every farmer that gave up working their farm when they have a new baby?

In other words I think I've spent too  much time browsing classified ads again.

I have 3 dogs between the ages of 8 and 16.  Two we've had since they were puppies one was born here. I had someone asked how I could own a pet that long and not get bored of it. I told them they should never own an animal.

Oh in other news the other night I heard the yips and whines of coyotes right being my house. We don't normally have coyotes in town but since the bay has frozen over they walk across looking for food in the form of geese who are the bad end of natural selection and open rubish bins. I've been taking a good look at my rabbitry door. It doesn't seem to be so strong.

No comments: