Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pictures pictures pictures!

I have to share a couple of recent photos. The first I was fiddling around with the remote for my camera. Usually when Crooks sees that my camera has the speedlight on it he does his best to avoid the BIG BRIGHT LIGHT by looking away or closing his eyes even to the point of avoiding me (my sister does this too). However he thought it was safe the crawl all over me when my camera was on the other side of the room. Much to his surprise as captured in this photo the camera started to move by itself as it focused. The flash blinked as it responded to a signal and BLAM we were both immediately blinded and this priceless expression of Crooks immortalized. I can honestly overlook the horror that is my unbrushed hair and post this picture because of his expression.

Next we're moving on to an updated picture of CHUCK the wonder Dutch.


Now some Cinderellie babies!