Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wow its been over two weeks since my last post, in which time Raven had her oopsie litter of one booted castor monster of a baby who resides in the wall of the rabbit shed and somehow managed to survive several cold nights all by its lonesome. I have sold several Mini Rex in the form of Baba O'Riley, Arya, Teslin, and Ace, and the blue buck from Smoke Baby's litter which leaves me with next to nothing to show in the Mini Rex area... Meanwhile on the blooming Jersey Wooly front Starshine is due tomorrow hopefully, Cicada's babies have reached their gangly stage and are currently the ugliest bunch of furballs ever, I'm going to be picking up a Sable Point buck from Little Schoolhouse rabbitry this weekend at the Fulton show, and hopefully try to sell some of my excess stock either at the show or at the DRCBA Auction the next day.

Thats it fur now

devon

No comments: