Sunday, November 1, 2009

Well, hi there, I'm excited, not because I've overdosed on sugary goodness that was Halloween, but because SunnyHeight's Epiphany kindled two babies a black and a chestnut 3 days early, ON Halloween. I foresee some Halloween themed names in the future of these two. I'm really looking forward to how they turn out, Lunatic has yet to disapoint me with his outstanding quality produced in his litters (As well as his personality)

Or right the next show I will be attending is the Royal Agricultural Winter fair, my all time favourite show of the year. I have only entered a couple rabbits (My two Argente Bruns, Lunatic and Mrs Lovett) I did do Tristyn's entries but I can't remember for the life of me what she entered, mostly likely her Otter buck and doe, two black does, and lilac doe, but that's just me guessing.

So I hope to see everyone there. Have a Happy November :)

No comments: