Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wow.

So just today I've had e-mails from at least 3 different people looking for Jersey Woolies. So as of now I only have the following available:

DevonGlen's MoonShadow
Smoke Pearl Sr Buck

Blue Moon Bunnies Dawson (smoke pearl) X Oswald's Stardust (3 GC Legs) (Blue Tort)

Moon, has a good head, and ears. Good shoulder, he is a tad long in the midsection but has a nice hindquarter. His wool has good substance, texture, desnity, and fairly good length. He won Best Of Breed, Best Fancy, and Reserve in Show at Powassan (DR&CBA) beating my all time favourite Mini Rex doe Mercedes.

DevonGlen's Mrs Lovett (Not Mrs. Mooney)
Siamese Sable Sr Doe

Sunny Height's Bala (Black) X Little Schoolhouse's Charlie (Sable Point)

Mrs. L has a good head ear, shoulders, midsection, and hindquarter, she's just lacking in the length of her wool but does have excellent density and texture! She placed, I believe 7th Shaded Jr Doe at the Convention in Louisville Kentucky.

Little Schoolhouse's Charlie
Sable Point

I'm selling Charlie to a pet home only. He has a good head, ears, shoulder and midsection. He's a little rough over the hindquarters and lacks in wool length. Charlie is also one of the friendliest rabbits you'll ever come across.

I also have 2 junior does (11 weeks old) out of Blue Star's Cicada and Oswald's Stardust. Beautiful girls, lots of spunk, tiny too. They're both unrecognized colours but should make excellent pets, brood does or even 4-H show animals!

All are on a first come first serve basis.

That is all the Jersey Woolies I have available. Please don't ask about Pirelli, his sale is already pending to Steven on the East coast.

Due to the lack of having any live litters born this past week, I no longer will have juniors to show at Nationals besides the 2 does I'm keeping out of Cicada's litter. So none of the rabbits listed on my Bucks in Does pages will even be considered for sale until at least June, if at all.

As for Mini Rex
I still have a ton for sale all $25.00 each

No comments: