Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Survey

Well, I took this from Keep's Rabbitry blog who took it from 4 Kings Rabbitry Blog :)

1. How did you deceide the name for your rabbitry?
When we raised Jack Russell Terriers our Prefix was DevonCourt, (after Devon England, not me) so when I got into rabbits I kept the Devon part (It is my name after all) and added Glen (Because Glen's run along side valleys and etc.)

2. Youth or Open?
Both. Depends on how I'm feeling when I enter.

3. How long have you owned rabbits?
Six years straight now, though I do have pictures of some "Australian" Dwarfs we had when I was younger (I don't remember them at all, so I'm not certain how long we had them)

4. What's the biggest win you've had so far(not that winning is everything!)?
-Best In Show

5. What's the most embarrassing or 'Ah Ha' moment with rasing rabbits?
-When Sweeney turned into a girl on the judging table

6. How did you decide what breed to raise?
I wanted a Dutch, but fell in love with a Tri-Colour Mini rex doe instead when I first started looking at rabbits. The woolies because my mom got interested in them (they were smaller and easier to care for then she thought) so I got some.

7. What is your current 'set up' and how many cages?
I've got about 40 holes. In my Rabbitry which is fully insulated.

8. What's your short term goal (now to June 2009)?
Go to the Ohio Mini con, and Jersey Wooly nationals :)

9. Long term goal?
Show waaaay more in ARBA shows

10. Anything else we need to know?
Nope. Unless you want to buy a Mini Rex.

No comments: