Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm currently updating the blog from Computersaurus (one of the back up computers that takes ten years to do the simplest task, so if something tragic happens you know what to blame). Anyways the reason why I'm updating my blog and not my website is because... The only computer in the house that contains the program that I use to update my website currently has it's guts spread over the kitchen table as it receives a motherboard transplant and a few upgrades. Several days ago it had a virus and died a horrible death. However soon I will be getting a laptop (this weekend) that will have my website program as well as the computer so I can update wherever I go.

So until then I do have rabbits for sale. I have several Brun bucks (like aways) and I do have a doe or two available. For Mini Rex I have a ton of juniors available both bucks and does in a variety of colours.

I do not have any litters due, and will not have any due for a while.

I am now also on the board of directors for the Dominion Rabbit and Cavy Breeder's Association.

So that's it for now, I would ad some sort of picture but Computersaurus will not let me upload anything.

No comments: