Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dude, so no news on the rabbit front. No shows. No litters. No nothing. They're pretty much just sitting there eating and pooping in various stages of moult. Lunatic Fringe probably has the most disturbing moult of them all, I would take a picture and post it, but no one in their right mind wants to see a mostly naked Wooly with this huuuge butt skirt and ginormous head. It's frightening. I mean seriously he is scary!

So like the new guys have settled in mostly. Farley the spoiled one lives in my room, and she hates me unless I'm showing food through the door of her cage.

I was planning on going to the Barrie show but I no longer have the heart to ask for it off because 6 people definitely can't run a historic site. So I'll probably just send a couple with Tristyn if I remember to enter.

So basically that's it have a great day (or in my case day off work!)

Devon W.

No comments: