Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hurry up show season!

I'm super bored right now, and my first show of 2009 isn't until April 11th (Baxter)

Sooooo anyhow I am making a list of who to breed to who to get what and when for certain shows.

So thinking along those lines I just checked to see when to breed for Doe and Litter at Baxter...I missed the deadline...then I realised, wait, no I didn't I have 2 does due on the 18th which will give me *hopefully* 2 litters that will be 7 1/2 weeks at Baxter. The standard for doe and litter (fancy) is a doe with her own litter of 3-6 (no extra credit given for more) between 6&8 weeks old. The litter is supposed to be uniform is size and have no DQ's. WOOT I must of bred those does on a subconcious level of knowing.

I missed the Centennial Show deadline, darn.

Schomber is May 31st which means I should breed by the 18th of this month.

Powassan is June 13th which means I should breed by April 3rd or so.

Now that is all sorted out I can sleep easier at night.

No comments: