Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Babies!

Well last night Dala surprised me with a nest box very full of fur, since I saw nothing moving I fed all the rabbits and watered them them then just for fun I checked this un-moving mound of fur and to my surprise found 5 fat pink babies underneath the fur Mt. Everest. So curiously I check Dawson's nest box which has had fur in it for over a week now, nothing but her orange ball she's been treating like a baby. Yay for Dala the third time really is a charm! This morning Dawson has more fur pulled (She is seriously bald and I'm not kidding) So I dig through the mountain and voila! 3 fat babies and an orange ball. Now I'm crossing my fingers for Starshine who is one strange rabbit.

I once again have many empty cages, and very few rabbits for sale. I'm thinking about expanding my Chocolate and Lilac mini rex population so I'll be looking for a nice buck, where I'm lacking in all my colours.

Okie thats it for now or I'm going to be late for the bus.

No comments: